Where to get Kaspersky Activation Code? Kaspersky Internet Security Windows 10
Kaspersky security package is easy to install and simple to setup. It has an activation code on the backside of its retail card. All you need to do is locate this 20 character alpha-numeric code. Below is a sample product key:
Advantages of using Kaspersky Security? Kaspersky Internet Security Windows 10
Kaspersky is easy to install and unlike other antivirus it is light on your computer. It keeps updating itself on new bugs and viruses.All you have to do is ensure internet connectivity to get new notifications & allow the software to auto-install its updates.
What to do in case you lose your kaspersky activation code?
There is always a quick start guide provided to customers with Kaspersky Total security. This guide contains the activation code and along with are instructions to customers to hold on to the code and store it in a safe place for future reference. However under odd circumstances, people misplace the same. The activation code is usually provided via email to user purchasing the product online which customers often forget to save at a secured location.
It is always suggested to customers to go through terms of license agreement carefully. It clearly mentions that in the event of any Technical difficulties the Kaspersky application and also support staff may verify authenticity of the customer via Activation code made available with the product. In the absence of an activation code,the software might work with limited functionality. Therefore, Activation code must be kept in a secure place.
What to do if the code is lost? Kaspersky Internet Security Windows 10
Incase if the software is required to be reinstalled, it will require the activation code. Unfortunately Activation codes are not stored in applications or registry. If the current activation code of the product purchased is not added to My Account (my.kaspersky.com), There will be a need to store the same at a secure location from where it can be retrieved later when required. If the license is purchased at an Online Store, they can still be requested to re-send activation code. The only need would be to contact the online store. In case the license is purchased and comes in a physical medium i.e. CD, then a request has to be submitted along with the screenshot of the window with your license number to Kaspersky Lab for Technical Support.
On purchase of Activation code, the Step by step guide to activate the product:
- The commercial version of Kaspersky Total security requires a 20-digit activation code.
- You can find the activation code on the Quick Start Guide if you have a boxed version or in the message sent to your e-mail if you bought the code from an online store.
- In the vent of its absence, the activation code can also be bought online on Kaspersky e-store.
- Once activation code is there with you, go to my.kaspersky.com
- Click on the Sign up option
- If already a Kaspersky user, click on sign in
- While signing up, you need put your email-ID and need to create a new password for Kaspersky account.
- As a result of this sign up, you will get a verification email by Kaspersky.
- So now go to your given email and verify to complete the Kaspersky account verification.
- Once you click on the verification email link, it will redirect you to your Kaspersky account.
- Finally you will get to see the space to add your activation code.
- Put your activation code there.
- Now on the same page you will find download tab, just click on it
- Your product will get listed
- Just click download
- After downloading run the product and you are done.